Hence it’s good to update all the apps running on your smart phone automatically but some times it’s feels too bored that you just open your phone and a lots of apps started to update automatically.
you may also like : google-now-helps-customize-android
Today we will see how we can stop updating apps automatically:
First of all as per rule , apps that are installed in your from Google play wiil download updates automatically to improve their performance on your device.Though it is good it can slow down your device and stop you form doing others works that can iterate you . But manually updating your apps can be more efficient for you .
Steps to disable auto update:
1.Go to google play store and open settings from the navigation bar
2.Tap auto updates apps
3. You’ll see three options (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
4. Choose the first one. Note that this means you will always need to manually update all apps in the future. If you still want apps to update automatically, just not on your data connection, select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
you may also like:how to convertvideos to gif with whatsapp
Now how you can update apps manually that you needed
1. To manually update an app, you must go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and select it (from under the main Apps & games category).
2. You will be shown a tab view of your apps: the ones currently installed on your device and a master list of every app you’ve ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you’ll see the apps are broken up into categories: Updates, Recently updated and Up-to-date.
3. Apps with updates available are listed at the top. You can choose to install them one at a time or all of them with the Update All button at the top.
If you enjoyed stay with us . Face any problems then comment . Share!!!