Sometimes we feel confused about from where we should download the ISO file of Windows 10. Cause, many sites has buggy ISO’s which shows problems after the setup. So, here we will follow a little trick to download the ISO directly from the official site of Microsoft. Let’s See.
1. Go to this Link form any browser of your PC.
2. Click Right Mouse & select the Inspect Element option.
3. Click on the Icon of “Toggle Device Toolbar” (Chrome) or “Responsive Device Mode” (Mozilla). Both browser accept the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + M.
4. Now you will have a mobile device interface.
5. Reload the page.
6. Select the Edition & Language you want. Then you will find the Download link for both 32 bit & 64 bit.
7. Download and Enjoy.
*** For activating the windows, you can follow my previous blog: