Yes, it’s possible to run Android apps in your PC only using Google Chrome. It’s better than other Apps Player as this will not slowdown your system. The only drawback is you can only play one apps at a time. Let’s see how to do this:
- Install Google Chrome & Run it.
- Add ARC Welder form Google Chrome Store.
- Go to “chrome://apps/” & open the App we just installed.
- It will ask for a System Directory. Select any folder you wish (I selected Documents).
- Now add the APK file of your app as shown below. (Download any .apk files from PlayStore)
- Click on the Launch Button and your app will be start running.
A few Disadvantages:
The app is now on Beta version so it may crash sometimes. You can only run one app at a time. Follow the steps below to run another app.
- Launch the ARC Welder.
- Click Go Back.
- Select New .apk file.