If you already read ITSegment review : Windows 10 Creators Update, then I am sure that you want to get it now. But unfortunately, the auto update will take some time, may be few hours, few days or month to reach in your PC. Then, what will you do?
Be cool. You don’t need to wait for this. Follow the easy steps below and grab it now.
- Download Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Run it.
- Now you can see that the update is ready to download.
- The latest version is 1703 Build 15063 called Windows 10 Creator’s Update. Click on Update Now. The app will check your PC configuration if it is compatible with the update.
- After getting the compatible message, Click Next and this will download the necessary files for update. You can go for a coffee if your internet speed is superfast, or you can go for a nap if your internet is not that much fast cause it will download approximately 4.9GB. Or you can use your PC just minimizing the window.
- After download is complete, this will restart the PC and install the update. After successfully completion, you need setup few things at startup like personalization. Change these settings if you need or just continue by clicking on Skip/Next buttons.
- Now your PC is updated. Check it from Settings>System>About.
- Please ensure continuous power source during the installing/downloading the update.
- If you are using mobile data, please keep it mind that it will take approximately 4.9GB.