Now a day Sharing GIF files becomes the worlds trends.probably we like to see and share GIF instead of videos.Do you know you can make your own GIF with whats app???Then try a little bit.
you may like alsotop-4-completely-private-browsers
- Open a conversation in Whats App.
- Tap the attachment icon (the paperclip) on the top right.
- Select Gallery.
- Select the video that you want to convert into a GIF.
- In the video editor that appears, tap the camcorder icon on the top right once. You should see GIF appear in its place.
- Edit the video as you wish, but it must be under six seconds long to be converted.
- When you are done trimming the video and adding the optional message, just tap the green arrow icon to send.
now lets enjoy and share.