Today we’ll learn how to root Samsung galaxy J7 SM- J700F. If you follow the steps, you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F. Its 100% working..Advantages of rooting device..
- You can change your IMEI number.
- You can Insall New ROM or Custom ROM.
- Can upgrade your Android version.
- Can customize your phone as you like.
- Can Increase your internal storage.
- Can Increase your RAM.
Disadvantages of rooting..
- You’ll lose your warrantee.
- Any mistake can cause death of your phone.
What you need to root Samsung J7 SM- J700F…..
- One PC or Laptop.
- Odin3_v3.10.6.zip. Unzip this and install on your computer.
- Samsung USB Drivers and install on your pc.
- twrp-188.8.131.52-j7elte.img.tar Download this file but don’t unzip this.
- Super SU, download this file. Don’t unzip and copy this to your sd card in phone.
- Now on your USB Debugging mode.
Steps of on your USB Debugging..
- Settings>>About phone/about device>>Software info>>Build number>>Click 5-10 times on the build number>>You’re now a developer!
- Now go to Developer options and on your USB debugging option.
- Click on OEM unlocking option also.
Steps of rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F..
STEP 1 : You have to install TWRP Recovery.
- Now connect your phone with Computer through the original USB cable.
- Open pre-installed Odin3 v3.10.6 and select as Run as Administrator.
- Click on AP option of Odin3 v3.10.6 app and select twrp-184.108.40.206-j7elte.img.tar file.
- You can ensure whether your phone is properly connected with computer or not from ID:COM. If it is properly connected, ID:COM option will show colour in the box.
- After selecting twrp-220.127.116.11-j7elte.img.tar file on AP option click on Start button.
The process will start after clicking on start button and will take some time.. । After completing this you’ll see this.
- Now your phone will take Auto Restart. You can disconnect your phone from Computer.
This is the end of first step.
STEP 2 : Now you’ll do SUPER SU Flash Of your phone.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home button until TWRP Recovery mode doesn’t on.
- Find the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file and click on it.
- Swipe over Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- You’ll get Successful Message within few seconds.
- Now click on Reboot option.
Done.. Now your phone Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F is successfully rooted.